Friday, October 10, 2008

Weekend Playlist

I'm writing this as the Red Sox play the Rays in Game 1 of the ALCS (top of the 3rd, 0-0), so I probably won't get a lot of gaming in this evening. However, my official goal is to complete Half-Life 2 over the weekend. This could be a pretty tall order unless I burn some serious midnight oil; the kids, for some strange reason, demand a lot of my time during the day. Why can't they just sit quietly in a poopy diaper and ignore the fact they're hungry? Daddy has games to play! :) Yea, like that would fly...

Anyway, what are your plans for the weekend? Hopefully you're enjoying some electronic goodness in and amongst all of your other responsibilities. Leave a comment in the post talking about what you plan on tackling this weekend...

No comments: