Thursday, December 31, 2009

Steam Sale Impulse Buys

Not only is this the holiday season, a time of merriment, gift-giving, time with family and friends, and the opportunity to spend some time away from work (it is all of these things), but it's also the time for the huge Steam sale. Tons of games, old and new, and ridiculously discounted prices. So far, i've picked up:

- Trine
- Lucas Arts Adventure Pack (2 Indiana Jones games, Loom, and The Dig)
- Braid
- Osmos
- Indigo Prophecy
- Oddworld Pack (including Oddyssey and Exodus)

I check back every day to see if anything new pops up that I just can't live without. Hopefully it will end soon, because I shouldn't be buying the games I have (even though I've only spent about $20 total). If nothing else, this should set me up for a while with gaming goodness, not to mention the fact that I've been hesitant to dive into Dragon Age: Origins because I don't have the time to commit to a real playthrough. It's a good time to be a gamer, just not so good for one that doesn't have a lot of time!

No comments: