Friday, January 22, 2010

Travel Day

Today's post is basically uninspired, because of all the packing and yelling going on around me.

This post is going to be short, because we are traveling back from my parents' house to ye olde domicile this afternoon. I wasn't sure if there would be time upon arrival to post before the stroke of midnight, so to be safe I'm getting a post online now. I wanted to pass along a link to a touching story about a father trying to relate to his son, and I'm not ashamed to admit that it brought a tear to my eye reading it. There will come a time in my son's life that I'll have the opportunity to comfort or condemn, and I wish that I react as Elysium did. The article itself is refreshingly honest, a trademark of the author. I can only hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Fathers and Sons [from Gamers with Jobs]

No comments: