Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Final Fantasy I (PSP)

Gotta say that I'm really enjoying the experience that is Final Fantasy I on the PSP. I haven't thought about this game since I completed it well over a decade and a half ago on the NES, so the story is new all over again. The relatively simplistic RPG concepts, combined with modern day conveniences (indicators to show how weapons and armor compare for each character in your party, save anywhere) really make for something I can play while listening to podcasts. It's been a while since I've had this much fun grinding levels. :)

If you have the PSP and a soft spot for RPGs from days gone by, I don't think you can go wrong with this one.

1 comment:

Craig Bossie said...

I like how you have to complete a little quest at first before the starting credits even come up...